Monday 20 May 2019

19 in 2019 Project Pan, Update 1;-

2019 Project Pan
Its been over 3 months since I did my intro to my 2019 Project Pan, so I thought it was time to share my progress. I haven't finished up as many products as I thought I would have, but I am getting really close on a few! I've decided at least for the next couple of months that I will trade out products when I finish them up, but I'll probably stop this closer to the end of the year so I can make sure I finish everything.

With no further ado here is my progress.

2019 Project Pan
1. Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera (Not Cruelty Free)
I think I've made pretty good progress with my first product. I use this on my lips morning and night on most days, but I have a more moisturising lip balm that I keep in my handbag to use throughout the day if I need it, and I also use this from time to time if I get dry or cracked elbows. In the last two months I've managed to finish the bottom section of this and I think I could finish up the rest in another couple of months, so I can start working on another lip balm (it will probably be the one that's in my handbag).

2019 Project Pan
2. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation - Shade 1 Fair
Next is my Charlotte Tilbury Foundation, you can definitely tell that I've used a lot of this, but you can still can't really see how much is left. The product is just below the diamond on the bottle. I did debate whether to mark this so I can see my progress, but I really like keeping my packaging pristine. I only have to use the rest and then I want to try and get as much of the product from the sides. I think in a couple of months this will be done and I can move onto my summer foundation that has SPF.

2019 Project Pan
3. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - Shade 1 Fair
I really thought I'd have finished this powder up by now, but it got quite difficult to use as there is so little left... and then it broke. I don't have any alcohol to repress this and I can't be bothered with the fuss so I've just been using this loose. Its really messy and kind of annoying so quite often I can't be bothered and I skip powder all together, but I really want to push myself to use the rest and I think I'll be able to finish this by my next update.

2019 Project Pan
4. Collection Contour Kit (Not Cruelty Free)
I have been trying so hard to keep using this bronzer because I'm so determined to finish it this year. I've managed to finish up the bottom right corner and most of the product at the bottom. I'm now working towards the left side and I'm hoping to have a little side pan by my next update. I know this one is going to take nearly all of the year to finish, but I really want to do it because I've never finished a bronzer before.

2019 Project Pan
5. Avon Blusher (Not Cruelty Free)
A product I haven't made a lot of progress with is this blusher. Now its warmer I've been enjoying cream blush a lot more and I've also been skipping blush when I'm in a rush to instead use my bronzer. I've got to say that this is more of an Autumn/Winter shade for me so I don't expect to see massive progress again until after winter and if I do finish this it won't be until the end of the year.

2019 Project Pan
2019 Project Pan
6. Revolution Velvet Matte Palette - Shade Haze
The first thing I actually hit my goal on is this eyeshadow. My goal was just to hit pan and get some more use out of this one, I used this every day to set my primer and did this pretty quickly, I then moved onto the white shade and hit pan on that one too! I'm going to give this palette a little bit of a rest for a little while and move onto another one.
6. Revolution The Emily Edit 'The Wants' Palette - Shade The Cream
To replace the 'Haze' eyeshadow I thought I'd pick another shade that I've been using to set my primer which is 'The Cream'. I have already got quite a dip in this shade! I've had this palette for around 5 months so its one of the newer palettes to my collection. I really like it but I want to continue showing love to it. For the moment my goal is just to hit pan, but I might decide to finish it up after, or I might actually pick a more exciting shade to pan.

2019 Project Pan
7. Essence Lip Liner in Wish Me A Rose
I haven't used this lip liner as much as I should. I've managed to sharpen away the first 'e' and the 's's but I feel like I could have used this quite a bit more. I haven't been using lip liner all that often because I've been wearing a lot of blotted lips. I think if I try to use this on its own in the center of my lips I could create a blotted lip with this and use it up pretty quickly that way. I definitely want to try that before my next update.

2019 Project Pan
8. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake (Not Cruelty Free)
I thought I'd have this lipstick finished by now if I'm honest, but I haven't quite got there yet. I'm very close to the plastic, but I also want to use what is left in the tube. I'll probably scrape this out and put it into a pot to finish the rest. Because I've been loving blotted lips I haven't been reaching for this as its got a glossy finish. I think if I focus on solely using this I could finish up the rest in a couple of weeks, so I definitely want this done by next update.

2019 Project Pan
9. Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss - Shade Nudestar (Not Cruelty Free)
The last product is my lipgloss. You really can't see much progress on this one again I would mark this but I like packaging too much to ruin it. There's not a lot left of this and I think again I could finish this if I focused on it for a couple of weeks, but I've been preferring a matte lip. I'm going to focus on using my lip butter before I really hone in on trying to finish this one.

Let me know if you're doing any projects this year, because I really love reading them!



Follow me around;

Twitter - @girlaboutvill
Instagram - @girlaboutvillage

No comments:

Post a Comment