Sunday 23 February 2014

OOTD: Spring Layers;

First Post of My Face Alert!
Aloha fashion blog readers of the interweb! First things first yes, that is a Justin Bieber calendar but everyone needs a guilty pleasure don't they? And many apologies for awkward poses I'm not exactly made for standing in front of a camera.

Can I be the first (I'm really not the first) to say that I am done with winter!? Any excuse to crack out my legs in a skirt/ tights combo and I am there! This time I've opted for this Quiz playsuit, I'm also trying to break out of my black winter wardrobe and I thought the red did that nicely. I think a light jumper is a way to adapt it into spring when its still as cold as ice here! I also like the way I can still see my playsuit through this sheer jumper from Primark. 

I accessorised this outfit with my everyday ring that my dad bought be and a silver plain above the knuckle ring from Kukee. The bottom 2 of my necklaces are also from Kukee and the star necklace is from Delilah Dust. My nails are Queen of Green from Topshop dotted with a nail pen from Argos.

Is anyone as fed up with the weather as I am? And if you've been affected by the floods I send my love!
Lots of love, GAV
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment