Sunday 29 April 2018

18 Eyeshadows in 2018, Update 1;-

Its been about 6 weeks since I posted my 18 Eyeshadows in 2018 so I thought it was about time that I update you on my progress. I've got to admit that I haven't made as much progress as I'd like, but this is my first eyeshadow panning challenge so I didn't really know what to expect. But even little progress is a step in the right direction and I want to set myself a few goals that I'd like to reach before I post another update next month.
My Smashbox palette is up first. I've managed to expand the pan all the way to the edge on the lighter brown shade this month. I use this quite often in my crease when I'm going to work, as its quite subtle. I would like to use this up as quickly as possible as there are some other shades that I think will work in the crease that I'd like to use more. I think that these shadows must be quite tightly pressed into the pan as I've found them really difficult to get through even though they're samples, but I'm hoping that I'll have this finished in the next 2-3 months. There's a tiny bit of progress in the darker shade, but I'm surprised there isn't more as I use this in my brows every day! But I'm not too worried about finishing this up quickly as its the only shade in my project that will work in my eyebrows.
In this project I'm looking to finish all of the shades in this palette except the dark brown. I've made some progress in the cream shade, which I use everyday to set my primer. By the look of the progress I'm hoping this will be done by the end of next month. I've used the light pink a couple of times on my inner corner. I'd like to get some more use out of this shade and the taupe shade, which I haven't even touched yet.
Next up is this palette of Freedom single shadows. I've managed to use every shadow, except the light pink at least a couple of times. I've used the sparkly brown the most, this is the only one with any visible progress. I'm hoping to hit pan on this in the next month. I've also used the pink shade a few times too, and I want to get as much use out of this as much I can. I quite like this all over the lid during the spring and summer.
Lastly, is my Sleek Au Natural palette shades 1, 3, 5 & 6 from the top line. I have only used the shimmery champagne shade. I use this on my inner corner and sometimes as a highlight. As it makes a really eyecatching highlight so I only really use it on the weekend, and I also quite often don't have time to even put this on my inner corner on mornings before work. I want to try and use this a little more so I can get some use from the other light shades in my other palettes.

See you for my next update in May.




Follow me around;

Twitter - @girlaboutvill
Instagram - @girlaboutvillage

No comments:

Post a Comment