Monday 21 January 2019

Finish 9 By New Year, Finale;-

Project Pan Finale
So we're a little after New Year and I thought it was finally time to share the results of my end of year project pan. I've taken a couple of weeks break from panning to play around with the items in my collection and decide what I want to pan next. I'll be back with a new project very for the new year very soon. With no further ado here's my final progress.

Project Pan Finale
Vaseline Project Pan
 1 - Vaseline Lip Therapy Aloe Vera (Not Cruelty Free)
Unfortunately I just haven't managed to finish this one. I've made pretty steady progress in each update, but not quite enough to finish it up. I'm going to pop this one into my next project and hopefully finish this up during this year.

Project Pan Finale
Smashbox Project Pan
2- Smashbox Eyeshadow Primer (Cruelty Free)
My eyeshadow primer is another product that I haven't been able to finish. I think I only have a couple more uses left in this thing. I'm a little annoyed that I couldn't finish it up during my project, but I will be glad when its out of my collection and I can move onto the new primer I've bought.

Revolution Fast Base Project Pan
3 - Revolution Fast Base Stick (Cruelty-Free)
One product I have finished since my last update is my Revolution Fast Base foundation stick. I found this really easy to use up to be honest. I'm not sure if it's because it's a stick or because its so creamy, but its not my favourite foundation and I'm glad to be whittling down my foundation collection to the ones I love most. Unfortunately I don't have a photo to show you as I took the photos for my 2018 Empties post and then threw all of the empty packaging away!

Project Pan Finale
Collection Contour Kit
4 & 5 - Collection Contour Kit (Not Cruelty Free) 
What was I even thinking adding this collection duo to my project? There wasn't a chance in hell I was going to finish this. I've actually made decent progress with the highlighter, but that's only because what is left has become incredibly crumbly and chunks are falling out every time I go to use this. I would repress this to see if that helps, but I've never done it before and I'm not really that sad that this is going quickly because I have a few highlighters that are very similar to this. I think with the way this is going I will have finished this up in a few weeks time. I've made a little progress with my bronzer, but not nearly enough to come close to finishing it. I'm going to put this into another project this year and hopefully I'll be able to finish it by the end of 2018, which I think is more realistic.

Stila project pan
Project Pan Finale
6 - Stila Eyeliner in Starfish (Cruelty Free) 
Ok, I've made next to no progress on this eyeliner. I've accepted that I just don't like this. I wish I just threw this out rather than trying to force myself to use this. Since New Year's I've been using another eyeliner and I remember what I actually used to like about liner. I've rolled this all the way up and this is all that is left, but I'm not going to use it and this is going in the bin.

Project Pan Finale
7 - Ted Baker Nude Lipstick (Not Cruelty Free) (Done)

Revlon lip butter project pan
Revlon lip butter project pan
8 - Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake (Not Cruelty Free)
Another product I haven't manage to finish is this lip butter, I have made a bit of progress. I mainly just need to flatten the lipstick so its diagonal like the packaging. I have used this quite a bit especially as my lips have been super dry and this lippy is really moisturising. I think Christmas is the main reason I didn't finish this I was wearing a lot of super warm looks and pairing them with a red lip. I do think this is more of a Spring shade, so I'm going to continue trying to finish this over the next couple of months.

Essence project pan
Essence Project Pan
9 - Essence Lip Liner in Wish Me A Rose (Cruelty Free)
I'd already given up on finishing this lip liner in my last update, but I only ended up needing to sharpen this once over the last month of my project. I think I bit off more than I could chew even thinking I'd get close to finishing this by the end of the project. I will probably put this in another project and trying to finish this in 2019.

I didn't finish as many things as I was hoping to, but I'm glad I made the effort to try and push a few things out of my collection. I will be thinking a little more about my next project to pick products I'm actually likely to finish.

Are you trying to pan anything at the moment?



Follow me around;

Twitter - @girlaboutvill
Instagram - @girlaboutvillage

No comments:

Post a Comment