Tuesday 24 June 2014

Vaseline Spray and Go: Review;

Hello! Today I'm bringining you a little review that I am very excited about. It is the absolutely ingenious Vaseline Spray & Go.

I know I'm a little late on the band-wagon for this, but I think it's the perfect summer product! It is basically a spray form of the everyday moisturiser from Vaseline, but my god does it make my life  easier. Spraying your mousturiser on means you always put the perfect amount on. You can't over-squeeze the bottle and end up taking half an hour working it in. Of course you do still have to work this in a little but it takes next-to-no time. Having the perfect amount on your skin also reduces drying time, give it about a minute and a half and you can pop your clothes! It also irridicates any awkward reaching when trying to reach your back as you can spray all over perfectly. I think this would be perfect for popping in your handbag, taking on holiday or camping. 
The one thing I will say is that the formula is the same as their other moisturisers so if you don't like them you won't like this. I have used the unscented one since I was about 14 and I think is great and doesn't harm my oh so sensitive skin. But it is an everyday mousturiser so if your skin is overly thirsty this probably won't do anything for you.
I also think this is perfect for summer as the spray is super refreshing and I bought mine with aloe vera as it can help calm down angry sunburn, so it even has a dual-purpose.
Being a sucker for a gimmick I've actually been using this everyday without fail, which for me is a triumph in inself.

No comments:

Post a Comment