Wednesday 2 July 2014

June Favourites;

I will do this every month, I will do this every month.
It's that time again, I only have a few products this time around as I haven't switched up my makeup too much.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Ivory
The first thing is my Revlon Colorstay foundation in the lightest shade they do. This is an older foundation of mine that I have been neglecting for a few months. It is medium/high coverage that makes you look flawless. I love this foundation to death but even though mine is in the normal/combination skin version I find it can be abit drying. But my skin has been oily from the hot weather so this foundation is working wonders at keeping me matte all day. Another great thing is that this foundation is offered in a range of shades that actually goes pale enough for me hallelujah! This doesn't come with a pump but if you remove the cotton from a Q tip you can scoop out the right amount and not end up with half the pot on the back of your hand.
Avon Glow Illuminating Bronze Duo in Light Bronze
Avon is one of those brands I think is overlooked and I think this bronze/highlight duo is a little gem. One side is a matte bronzer and the other a highlighter. The bronze is lighter than any other I've tried which makes it great for pale skin. You can't really go overboard and it always looks natural. It still gives a nice amount of contour to the face and I think it would also be great for anyone just starting out with contouring. I have only tried the highlighter a few times its a nice warm-toned highlight but it isn't too gold.
Jelly Belly Eau De Toilette in Blueberry
This isn't strictly beauty but I have been loving this blueberry scent from Jelly Belly. It's a lovely sweet but light scent to pop that I think is great for summer. And the bottle is small enough to pop in your bag for a midday touch up.

Muchos Love, Girl About Village
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment