Friday 23 October 2015

Rosewood;

Two of my favourite things to watch are Pretty Little Liars and Velvetgh0st. So when this lipstick named Rosewood (where PLL is set) from Max Factor was given Gabby Lindley's seal of approval I knew I had to have it.
The packaging alone is gorgeous, its made from metal. The lid is a frosted gold colour, with the inside being a shinier gold. This is easily one of the most luxurious lipsticks from the drugstore. There's also a clear panel at the bottom which we all know is super handy when you're rummaging around your lipstick collection. The colour of this a pretty natural lip colour, with a reddish tint. This goes on really smoothly, and feels moisturising on the lips. It has a shiny finish, but isn't glossy or sticky. The colour also stays on your lips for a really long time. I think both the consistency and longevity of this lipstick make it feel more high-end than drugstore and I really want to get my hands on some more Max Factor lippies!


No comments:

Post a Comment