Friday 8 May 2015

Radiant Light;

If you haven't read about Makeup Revolution's Radiant Highlighters yet I don't know where you've been hiding, but when you've already read 40 reviews what's the harm in reading another? Mine is in the shade Breathe I did want to get my mits on the whole palette as I'd convinced myself in a moment of splurge that I needed it. But it was out of stock when I was making an order on Superdrug and I'm glad it was as I'd have probably only used 1 or 2 of the shades and Breathe definitely would have been one of them.
 In the pan this doesn't look overly glittery or sheeny and if I'm honest the first swatch didn't initially wow me. The highlightaholic that I was last year probably would have never picked this up. Swatching this just doesn't do it justice, it looks to be sheeny beige. But on the skin, this is phenomenal. It adds a glow and that's the only way I can explain it. These are dupes for the Hourglass Ambient Light Powders, I've never tried any of those, but I know the idea is that they give you the effect of being in candlelight and I can completely see that with the Makeup Revolution alternative.
I tend to use this as more of a dusting powder over my cheeks and forehead rather than a concentrated highlighter. This really lifts your skin out of the shadows and stops your skin looking flat without looking fake. I am forever noticing this when I catch myself in the mirror throughout the day and it only gets better. This highlight matches well to any blush you wear. I also enjoy wearing this alone as it adds a neutral glowy look and complements a dramatic eye and bold lip look. I really don't know if any description does this product justice but I've reached for this every time I've done my makeup since I bought it and haven't regretted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment