Monday 10 August 2015

Project 10 Pan Update #1;-

So it's been nearly 2 months since I posted my Project 10 Pan and I've finished up a few of the items so I should probably update you.
 I'm gonna jump straight in and say that I have used up my N-Spa Coconut Body Butter. It's all gone and thank god, this stuff is good but it's thick and takes a long time to dry. I got this in a gift set and I'm glad it's gone as I have a few gift set moisturisers to use up.
As for my Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, I have used this every time I apply makeup. At first I was using this on blemishes as well as my under eyes but it doesn't have the best coverage for that purpose. I feel as if this should be close to being done, but I literally have no way to tell!
Moving onto eyes I have my Revlon Eyeshadow Primer, well actually I don't anymore. I feel like I'd been using it forever but only a week ago I tried to click up more product and there was none! I'm so happy with myself for this as I'd had it a while, however I loved this up until its last use and I definitely recommend this as a drugstore eye primer.
My Rimmel White Eyeliner has been moving fast, I have sharpened this a lot since my original post. I've been trying to use it to brighten my waterline and tear duct most days, and I think its about an inch shorter than it was. That being said there's a lot of product still left to use.
Another product that is completely gone is the Soap and Glory Supercat Liner. This lasted a surprisingly long time for a felt pen, I also stored this upside down to make it last a little long. But the line is no longer as black as it was and it takes a fair few swipes to be opaque so I'm gonna call it done.
The Benefit High Beam tester is going to be more difficult to use up than I thought. I've found this a little tricky to blend so I've started using it before foundation which gives a nice effect, and I tend to use more than way. This has 1/3rd left, but this will be a challenge as you don't need a lot of this.
Onto lips, up first is my Popcorn Lip Scrub from LUSH, I have used this every single time I apply makeup and there's still about half left. I think this is the thing I will struggle most to finish up.
But I did manage to finish my Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch, this is also the first lip balm I've ever finished. That doesn't mean its my favourite I just wanted it gone! There's still a little left however I can't apply it without scratching my lips so I'm calling it done.
My Topshop Lip Bullet in Tamed has become my new handbag lippy so I can apply and reapply it throughout the day. That tactic has really helped me as I've nearly finished it, and I haven't really forced myself into wearing it everyday.
The last product is also empty, this is or was the Sexy Motherpucker Lipgloss from Soap and Glory. Although there looks like there is still some left, virtually nothing is transferred onto the lips when applied. Although I love this I'm glad to see it go as the applicator had broke and I have a ton of 'free gift' glosses that need using.

I just thought I'd end by telling you how my spending ban is going, which suprizingly is great. Once you get your mind set into asking yourself whether you need something it almost becomes second nature. I know I have more makeup than I need so I just try to remind myself of that. I did struggle at first, but I talked myself out of it. I'm just making sure to delete any e-mails of offers from brands that I'm on the mailing list, as they can really drag you in and I've been tempted on a number of occasions. I did treat myself to a new liquid liner, but I did need that as I used mine up. But I didn't actually spend anything as I had some Boots points saved up!
I hope some of you join me on your own Project 10 Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment