Monday 3 August 2015

July Favourites;

Its already the end of July, how did that happen?! This month I haven't shaken up my makeup too much, (and I've been on a makeup spending ban) but I thought I'd keep up my string of favourites and show you the things I've loved this month.

My first and favourite, favourite of this month is my Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Eyeshadow Palette. I've owned this for at least a year now and its come back out of hibernation, I've worn it almost everyday I've worn makeup. The glittery light pinks are great for summery looks, and I still love this palette as much as when I first bought it. The shadows are really high quality for the price too.
I have not one, but two blush favourites to share with you this month, first up is the Revlon Photoready Blush in Flushed. These blushes have a great consistency as they don't feel greasy on the skin, but they blend really easily. Although it looks bright in the pan, this shade actually gives a really natural pinched look to the cheeks. My second blush favourite is this baked blush from Avon. This is a shimmery bronze with pink baked in sections. I use this high on the cheekbones to add colour, if I'm in a rush it acts as both a blush and a bronze.
I also painted my nails for the first time in a while, mostly to try out a product that I hauled from Primark here but I used Essie's Cute as a Button, its a gorgeous corally pink that is perfect for summer. I think it would look great with a tan (if I could tan that is). I also love the formula of these as they're easy to apply and it lasted 2-3 without a top coat or a base coat which is a feat when you work in a bar.
The rest of my favourites are all from Primark, which is a favourite of my store every month. But this month I've visited Primark nearly every week and come away with a bag full of stuff. First up is this rollerball perfume called Midnight Kiss. This smells floral but grown up and reminds me of Katy Perry's Purr perfume a lot. The smell of this isn't overpowering but I can still smell this throughout the day, which is great for just £2, I really want to buy the spray. I've also been wearing this daisy headband so much this month, I bought it last year. Its a contrast to a floral crown as its not so in your face. I also picked up a pack of midi rings for just £1.50, they have a little detail in them as well as some stones so they're a little more jazzy.
My last favourite, also from Primark is my new bedspread that I've used as a photo background in this post. It has a pattern of NYC, it is mostly monocrome with bright details. This really goes with my room as some of the pops of colour match my walls. The bedspread is really soft and it only cost £14.50.


What have you loved this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment