Tuesday 28 February 2017

Primark Haul;


I've said it before, but I think Primark is my favourite store. Last weekend I took a trip to Plymouth to see Busted and visited a 3 floor Primark store. I've been trying to save up for my holiday in March and I'd resisted buying anything else the whole shopping trip. I only just managed not to buy half of the shop so I thought I'd share with you the few things I did come away with.
My mum is forever telling me that I need new pyjamas, I think the last time I bought any I was in college, and since then I've pretty much survived on any I'm bought for Christmas. Pyjamas just don't seem like a fun thing to buy myself... usually.
I'm a massive Pokemon fan, and the only good thing about the worst Pokemon game ever (i.e. Pokemon Go), is the increase in Pokemon merch. I couldn't resist these adorable bottoms covered with Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and Pikachu heads. I don't think my legs have ever looked better than when I am wearing these, and they're really soft too!
I also picked up a set up of silky, button-up Tinkerbell pyjamas. The pattern on these was also too cute for me to walk away from. Again these are super soft and comfy, I will say that these are pretty long, so if you're 5'1" like me expect the bottoms to get dirty if you wear them into the back garden with just your slippers!
Pretty much everything in this haul is fandom related and the next two things I picked up I just couldn't resist because I'm a total Potterhead. The first is this maroon long-sleeved shirt, with the Hogwarts crest embroidered on the right side. I really like this shirt because I think its subtle and not too cheesy. Its a nice casual shirt that looks great with jeans and the Hogwarts crest just makes it amazing.
I also picked up this gorgeous Gryffindor blanket/throw. I spent forever oggling over the (very extensive) collection of blankets that Primark have because they are all so extremely soft! I had convinced myself that I really don't need a blanket and then I came across this one... I've taken the Pottermore quiz and its official that I belong in Gryffindor house, so I justified buying this one as I need to show my house pride! They also have these for all of the rest of the houses, and I really love the design with the Gryffindor crest, stars, moons and the word Hogwarts. I think its so detailed for a blanket from Primark and it is literally the softest blanket ever.
Another thing I picked up was this Alice in Wonderland makeup bag that I absolutely love. Whenever I go away I tend to use a vanity case, so I definitely didn't need another makeup bag but this was too gorgeous to walk away from. Its made of a kind of pleather material that feels really durable. On one side this is black with silver glitter that is exposed, but doesn't come off (or atleast not yet), with the quote 'Curiouser and Curiouser' in a pink flourished font that I totally love. The other side has a collection of stills from the Disney movie in triangles. Its really colourful and reminds me of a kaleidoscope. Although you can't see it in the pictures there's also a purple keyring attached to the zip in the shape on the Cheshire Cat. The makeup bag is a really good size to fit in enough makeup for a night or weekend away. If I don't use this atleast I know it will make a lovely blog prop.
The last thing I picked up was this jar candle in the scent Raspberry and Vanilla. I pick up a candle nearly every time I'm in Primark, these candles aren't the strongest smelling, but I think their really great for the price, this one was just £5. I really don't see the point in spending a lot of money on candles, because its literally like burning money. The scent of this fruity, sweet, but fresh which I think will be perfect for Spring. I also love the pink of the jar, its a lovely Spring update for my bedside table.

Have you found any great bargains in Primark lately?


Follow me around;

Twitter - @girlaboutvill
Instagram - @girlaboutvillage



No comments:

Post a Comment