Friday 26 June 2015

Essence Lip Liners;

I've never been a big lip liner user, it's always seemed more of my mum's forte. But I have always used it with red lipstick to prevent bleeding and it works and the lip look lasts a lot longer. I'd heard great things about the Essence Lip Liners before I bought them and now I want to share with you why you should give them a shot even if you're a non lip liner wearer like I was.
These are lipliners are pretty much anything you could ask for in a lip liner. They are highly pigmented from the first swipe. In fact I often find myself reaching for these to wear alone or with gloss. The finish is matte so it stops any lip product on top of them from bleeding and helps them to last longer. But when applied they feel creamy and don't dry out your lips. I honestly couldn't recommend that you pick up one of these enough. I picked up 5 of these and at only £1 each so will leave you with enough money to browse the rest of Essence's range, over the past year Essence have quickly become a brand I am always keeping my eyes on. My only minor complaint is that they aren't retractable and they're so creamy that they need sharpening quite frequently, but at £1 I think I can afford to replace these.

Satin Mauve
A purple toned nude, this is such a Kylie Jenner-esque colour. I love just pairing this with gloss.
In The Nude
This nude is not too peachy, too pink or too 'concealer on the lips'. This is such a good nude for the low price, and this looks great worn alone!
Soft Berry
A muted berry, which is perfect for autumn. This looks great paired with darker pinks and purples, however this one does tend to show any dry patches on your lips.
Wish Me A Rose
This is a perfect mid-pink, I have so many glossy pink shades of lippy and this makes them last so much longer.
Cute Pink
A deeper pink, that looks perfect worn with a more vibrant pink.



My favourite shade is Satin Mauve, but I honestly couldn't recommend that you pick up one of these enough. They have a lot more colours in the range, including a clear liner that I'm eager to get my hands on. Has anyone tried it?

Find me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment