Monday 26 March 2018

5 Best Things from Makeup Revolution;-

Makeup Revolution is by far my favourite brand. The majority of my collection is Makeup Revolution products. I've eargerly awaited all of their new product Instagram posts pretty much from the beginning. The price is always purse friendly and the quality of the products usually match makeup at a much higher price point. I thought it would be really nice today to give MUR a little bit of love and share my 5 favourite things from them.
Before delving into the makeup, my first favourite product is the Pro Hygiene Anti Bacterial Brush Cleaner. I've never been a major germaphobe when it comes to most things, except my makeup brushes. I simply have to spray this brush cleaner straight onto my brushes, then wipe away any product onto a clean flannel. This is a really quick way of cleaning excess product from your brushes and sanitising them. I will say it doesn't make your brushes as squeaky clean as using a brush shampoo, but its really good for a spot clean. I use a lot of different eyeshadow colours, so I like using this to stop any colour transfer.
My next favourite is the Pro Fix Oil Control Makeup Fixing Spray. I literally swear by fixing sprays if you want your makeup to stay put, and I wear this every single time I put makeup on. As this is also designed for oil control I sometimes use this in place of a powder because I know it will keep my makeup in place without any risk of making my foundation look cakey. This only costs £5.00, which is a fraction of the price of higher end setting sprays. This does such a good job, I've never tried any high end setting sprays.
Something I think Makeup Revolution are famous for is their eyeshadows. The reason I first ordered from Makeup Revolution was because of the Iconic 3 palette, a complete dupe of the Naked 3. Makeup Revolution have a really extensive line of different eyeshadow palettes, so there's definitely something to satisfy everybody's preference and at a great price. All of their palettes contain pigmented and blendable shadows, definitely comparable to a lot of high end brands. The majority of my eyeshadow palette collection is Makeup Revolution, my favourite palette at the moment, is my Flawless 4 palette. This contains a lot of really on-trend warm shades, and this is definitely a palette that provides me with a lot of inspiration for different eye looks.
Something I really love is baked blushes, I just think they suit my face the most, and Makeup Revolution know how to do baked blushes right. Another one of the first products I picked up from Makeup Revolution was their Vivid Baked Blush in 'All I Think About Is You', which only costs £2.25. I still have this in my collection, and its one of my favourite blushers ever. Since then I picked up this blush palette, with 5 baked blushes and a really bold highlight. So I now have a baked blush for every occassion. The blushes aren't overly pigmented, I'd say they're more buildable, which I personally prefer for a blush so I don't go overboard! All of the blushes provide a sheen to the cheeks, without being full of chunky glitter. They provide a healthy looking glow, without needing highlight.
Just like Kylie Jenner, Makeup Revolution have come out with entire range of lip kits in every finish, but at a fraction of the price. I have a couple of each finish, I probably wear the matte liquid lipsticks most, but I've found the liners to be a bit of a dud as they're quite sticky and uncomfortable. The metallic lip kits are the ones that have stolen my heart. Each kit comes with a lip liner and a liquid lipstick. The lip liners are comfortable and provide an opaque base for the liquid lipstick. The liquid lipstick is comfortable and long-wearing. My favourite shade is 'Worth It', which is a deep berry colour, with a metallic sheen. It makes for amazing, eye-catching lips. 

What are your favourite Makeup Revolution Products?


Follow me around;

Twitter - @girlaboutvill
Instagram - @girlaboutvillage

2 comments:

  1. Some nice picks, I always look at mur products but haven't bought anything yet. I like the look of the palette and the blushers x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seriously should, they're hands down my favourite brand! Plus if you don't like something you know you haven't broken the bank :)

      xxx

      Delete