Monday 12 March 2018

Project 10 Pan 2017 - Finale!

Ok, ok... So I forgot about my blog again... But I didn't forget about my Project 10 Pan items! Its been a long old time since I posted my last update, so I thought I'd come back and round off on all of the items that were left after my last update, so I can start a fresh on a new project.
First up is my 'Be Kissable' perfume, which is entirely empty! I think I finished this up about a month after my first update, once I got past the half way line, I was excited to finish this so I wore every single day without fail. I still really like the scent, its nice and wearable and I didn't get bored of using it every day. Now I'm in the habit of remembering to put on perfume in the morning its definitely something I'd think about putting into another project.
Shortly after writing my first update I used up my Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I'm really glad to have this out of my collection as although I liked it in the colder months it really isn't the best primer I've used and I'm enjoying using another one now.
Onto my other face product, I used up the last of my L'oReal Infallible 24H-Matte foundation within the month of May. For the longest time I couldn't tell how much of this was left, and then suddenly it was gone. I really love this foundation down to the last drop, I already have another full bottle in my collection that I love using.
Next up is my is my little Rimmel white eyeliner. About a month ago I finally gave up on this thing, I found the pencil had become dry which made it a lot more effort to apply and not all that comfortable to wear. I didn't think it was worth the risk to try and finish this up, but I got so much use out of it I don't see it as a waste.
My Body Shop lip balm should also be pictured, but I used this up a couple of weeks after my first update, and have since lost/thrown away the packaging. Considering how long it has been since my update I'm quite surprised that I haven't lost more. This lip balm was ok, but I have a tonne of lip balms and I'm glad I am whittling down my collection.
The last thing is my Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon, I finished this up probably a month or two after my last update. Its not a shade I will purchase again as I think its one I can live without in my collection, but I'm glad I used this as I feel like I went through everything with this lipstick and found a lot of different ways to use it.

I set myself on a no buy while I was doing this project and I managed to keep to it pretty well. Even after I used all of these products I didn't really buy a lot of makeup that I didn't need until the end of last year/ the beginning of this year when I decided to treat myself a bit. I don't know if no buys are for me and I might switch things up when I do another project, but I feel like I've learned a lot about makeup and consumerism by trying to limit the amount of makeup I buy.

I'm really looking forward to setting myself on a new project soon!


<< Click here to read my project 10 pan introduction

<< Click here to read my last update

Follow me around;

Twitter - @girlaboutvill
Instagram - @girlaboutvillage


Follow me around Twitter - @girlaboutvill Instagram @girlaboutvillage

No comments:

Post a Comment