Sunday 19 April 2015

Concert FOTN;

My 21st birthday is this week and as an early present me and my family went to London to watch McBusted, again. I saw them twice last year and I've seen McFly and Busted seperately multiple times. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to show you my makeup look and a few snaps.
Here's the mess I made in my hotel room before we left and apologies for iPhonography I have this awful habit of leaving my camera in my desk drawer...
Products used:
Face
Simple Light Moisturiser, Body Shop Instablur Primer, Mac Prolongwear Foundation, Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer, Makeup Revolution Blush Stick in Matte Malibu, Topshop 
Brows
Eyes
Lips
Essence Lip Liner in Wish Me a Rose, Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss in Punchbowl
 McBusted were of course, absolutely amazing and their stage was an enormous arcade machine so what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment