Wednesday 22 April 2015

Simple Spotless Skin Cleansing Pads;

Now I'm not the most clued up person when it come to skin care. I cleanse my face, use moisturiser and the occasional face mask but they're aren't many products that if find make a noticeable difference to my skin. But I will definitely make that claim with this, the Spotless Skin Deep Clean Cleansing Pads by Simple
They look like makeup removing pads, but one side is more bumpy (technical term) to exfoliate. I use these after I've taken my makup off at night using Micellar Water, I use the exfoliating side first and then go back over with the other. This removes any make up you've missed and any dirt hidden further in your pores. I don't use these every day, just because my skin can be sensitive and over exfoliation or deep cleansing doesn't help that. I usually use these every other day. I noticed the difference this makes to my skin in the first week I used it and if I go a few days without it you can tell. I find that if I use this when I have active spots in the morning they've reduced in size and look less red, it even works on those pesky below-the-skin buggers and they're even less painful the morning after using this. I also find break outs and blemishes heal a lot quicker when I'm using this. This is because it exfoliates the skin, it is also nice and gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate mine. The exfoliating also helps to smooth dry patches. I find my skin is over all clearer and better looking just from adding this to my routine.

This costs just £4.99, which I think is brilliant for something you can actually see results from. I've been using these for at least 2 months and I've used just over half so I definitely think you get a good amount for your money.

What are your budget skincare favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment