Tuesday 7 April 2015

March Favourites;

I haven't written a favourites post in a while but I thought I'd just share a few items that I've been loving throughout the month of March.
First is this Micellar Water by L'oReal. I usually use the Garnier one but it wasn't available in my Boots so I picked up this. I want to rave about this because I have noticed no difference in using either brand... in a good way. It removes all my makeup, doesn't irritate my skin or sting my eyes. I recommend trying Garnier's or L'oReal's Micellar Water as they're both equally as good.
I bought Rimmel's 25 Hour Foundation recently and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's medium coverage and feels comfortable on the skin. I also managed to find this in a pale enough shade, hallelujah! But I will say no more as I'm planning on writing a full review soon!
I also picked up the SEVENTEEN Phwoarr Paint Concealer, which I firstly want to say the name and packaging are
so adorable. SEVENTEEN is a brand I usually overlook but I was recommended this and I'm really glad I picked it up. I find that cream concealers can look cakey or be greasy and slide over the skin, but this does neither. It does crease a little under the eye, but on blemishes it is foolproof. Alone it has a considerable amount of coverage, but it can be layered to hide pesky pimples altogether.
My last favourite is Justin Bieber's first perfume, Someday. I know he isn't to everyone's taste, but the Biebs has always been my guilty pleasure. I bought this when it first came out and only started using it again to get rid of it because I hate the bottle. Seriously, a plastic flower bigger than the bottle itself why JB?! The scent is girly, sweet, floral and smells like a lot of pre-teen scents but that's why I like it. It's an easy to wear daytime scent and when I apply this in the morning I can still smell it in the evening!

What are you loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment