Monday 13 July 2015

A 'No Clothes' Primark Haul;

The thing that has blown me away about Primark in the last 2 years is how much their homewares and beauty has improved. So I headed to my local the other day "just for some hair clips" and was not disappointed.
The first thing I picked up was this threaded, patterned makeup bag. The lilac and pink colour with tribal print makes this perfect for summer and festival season, I even think you get away with using this a clutch. It also has a tassel accent along the zip. This thing is huge, and padded on the inside to keep all of your makeup protected. I also think this will make a lovely prop for blog photos.
Next I had a look at the nail section, Primark's falseys are my favourite. They're just the right length so they don't get in your way, and the glue that comes with them is pretty good, Primark nails last the longest of any false nails on me. This set is pink to purple ombré with a black palm trees and covered in glitter. The only thing that would make these better is if they were wrapped around a cocktail in the sun and these are just £1. I also picked up a bottle of their Fast Dry Nail Spray, I've tried a few fast-drying products and I have to admit none of them have been perfect. But I'm always up for something that reduces drying time and this was 80p. I will get back to you on how well this works.
I've heard great things about Primark's perfumes so I decided to pick up the rollerball called Midnight Kiss. I'd desribe the smell as a grown up floral scent with a hint of musk to it, it smells pretty similar to Katy Perry's 'Purr'. I'm tempted to go back for the spray version as its only £6. I also picked up a new hand sanitizer, as these just £1. These are so handy to keep in your bag. This is in the scent Sparkling Fruits which I thought was a nice summer shake up.
The next thing I picked up was this intagram-worthy cup/bottle. I'm a kitsch cup fanatic I own far too many, but I couldn't pass this up. It looks like a bottle but has a straw and yet still fits my reusable icecubes (also from Primark). And this is huge! I had to then pick myself up a new candle, these aren't the strongest smelling but for the price they're pretty darn good. This is pineapple and ginger, it smells fruity but with a tang and it's perfect for this time of year. It's only £2 and look at the size of it.
The last thing I picked up was this 'chill' cushion, its huge and I love slogans. I like the mint writing as it goes well in my bedroom. The whole bedding section in Primark has improved so much and I definitely want to pick up a bedspread in the future.

 I did also manage to grab my hair clips and I bumbled to the check out!


No comments:

Post a Comment