Wednesday 7 November 2018

18 Eyeshadows in 2018, Update 6;-

Hello and it's that time again!
I'm here with another update on my Finish 18 in 2018 project. This month I've continued to use companion palettes but I've made sure to pair it with my project shadows. I'm feeling like I've made pretty good progress and I'm eager to make even more progress in the last couple of months of the year!
Pan That Palette
Pan That Palette
Smashbox Mini Trio - all shades left (1 done) 
I feel like I'm finally getting through this shade a little bit! I'm still using it for my eyebrows every day and I've managed to hit side pan on one of the sides and I'm now moving towards the upper side. I found that with the other shades in this palette once I hit side pan the shadow seemed to move a bit quicker, so there may be hope with me finishing this by the end of the year or shortly after.
Pan That Palette
Pan That Palette
Mac Quad - Shades 1(done), 2 & 3 
I've finally managed to hit pan on the light pink! I've been using this as an eye and face highlight pretty much all year and I've finally done it. I do like this shade so I'm going to see if I can make a little more progress with this.
I've used the taupe shade a couple of times this month, but as my goal was only to hit pan and I've done that I'm not too worried about using this anymore.
Pan That Palette
Pan That Palette
Freedom single shadows - all shades 
The shade I've used most this month out of my Freedom shadows is the shimmery brown, I feel like I've done a pretty good job expanding the pan the past couple of months. I've been using this with the matte brown from my Iconic 2 palette in the crease, and the matte purple shade in my lower lash line. This is the only look I've been able to create with the purples all year that I'm comfortable wearing to work. I feel like its a small pop of colour that makes the look interesting but not too in your face. I'm hoping if I keep this up until the end of the year, I might actually see some progress in the purple shade.
I've also worn the reds a few times again this month and I know I've said it for a couple of months, but I think I'm very close to hitting pan in the middle shade, like maybe a couple more uses and I'll see shiny silver!
Pan That Palette
Pan That Palette
Revolution Iconic 2  Palette - Shades 1-5 
As you can see I have expanded the pan in the cream and brown shades, I'm pretty sure I can get the cream shade finished up by the end of the year but I don't think I'll finish the brown shade but I'm happy to have made the progress that I have. I said last month that I wanted to use the cold and copper shade this month as I hadn't used them the month before, I managed to use both of these a few times but I don't see any progress but I am really enjoying these and I want to use them more in the next month too!

I can't believe I only have two more months of this project left. I've feeling motivated to make as much progress as possible and I'll be back next month to show you my penultimate progress.




Follow me around;
Twitter - @girlaboutvill
Instagram - @girlaboutvillage

No comments:

Post a Comment