Saturday 28 March 2015

My New Favourite Red;

I'm a big lover of Gossip Girl and when I saw Blake Lively had made a shade for L'oReal I just had to have it. Any excuse to be abit more like Blake, right? (I'd rather be Leighton but I'll take what I'm given). This is the first lipstick from L'oReal I have tried and I have been pleasantly impressed.
 The shade is pure pillarbox red that leans more towards the cherry side than orange. The red is very vibrant which I personally think looks great against my pale skin. There is a very matte finish but is still comfortable to wear and won't dry out your lips in the 5-6 hour wear before you need to reapply. Though I can't explain why, this feels very luxurious on the lips, the same way Mac lipsticks feel to me. I also think the packaging is very elegant for a drugstore lipstick.
This has even convinced to open the L'oReal lipstick I got from a christmas set last year!

No comments:

Post a Comment