Friday 20 March 2015

Spring Makeup Staples;

It finally looks as though Spring may be approaching, in name of the new season I decided to shop my stash a little for the Spring products I can't wait to wear again.
This is Makeup Revolution's infamous Naked 3 dupe, the rose-gold and pinky shades really make this palette perfect for Spring. I think the pink tones add a nice twist to your everyday looks, and the darker aubergine shades are great to transition into the night. I haven't had any issue with product fallout and some of the shades are really shimmery (which I love) and with an eye primer they last all day on me!
During Spring I like to keep my face quite natural, and although this looks quite bright in the packaging it blends into a 'just stepped in from the cold' natural flush (hence the name maybe?). Cream blushes also tend to be less drying on any Winter-worn skin, this has almost become my daily blush as of late.
High Beam is hands down the best liquid highlighter I've ever tried. It gives your face that natural glowly, great skin look while still being eye-catching which I think is perfect if your skin has been dull during the colder weather. And you can wear this all day with no worry that its faded away, which I find cheaper highlighters normally lack.
Both of these lip options are highly moisturising and my lips are really craving their attention. Cotton Candy is exactly as it sounds a lovely light pink, and Let's Raise the Bar is a true orange that really draws attention. I can see myself living in these colours.

What makeup are you going to be wearing this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment