Sunday 15 March 2015

My First Mac Lipstick;

This is not just my first Mac lipstick but my first high-end lipstick in general. I only started looking at high-end products last year and I was also just started my love for matte lipsticks. So my first Mac had to be matte formula, this is in the shade Pink Plaid which is too adorable, it is also known as my baby. The moment I tested this I was in love with everything including Mac's famous matte black packaging with a hint of glitter. It doesn't get dirty easily and it is the perfect mixture of simple and grand.
Although this is matte the formula feels creamy on the lips and doesn't dry them out. It lasts almost all day, I know matte lipsticks last longer but still...
This shade lovely neutral pink which makes it wearable, but the subtle blue undertones make it something special and I haven't seen anything like it from other brands. The only reason I don't have a wardrobe full of Mac lipsticks (yet) is because I'm living on a student budget and my nearest Mac store is an hour and a half away, thank god.


No comments:

Post a Comment