Monday 23 March 2015

Possibly Perfect Contour;

Today I thought I'd share with you what may be my holy grail contour product (watch this space as holy grail products are subject to frequent change). The One Blush Stick by Makeup Revolution in Matte Malibu.
 I didn't think that cream contour would be my thing, but this has changed my mind completely. This is a dream to blend leaving you with a natural looking contour and the formula is creamy enough to layer up for a more dramatic look for night time. It makes contouring easy and precise, it lifts my usually flat face without just adding colour like some powder bronzers do. The colour didn't immediately appeal to me, being a pale girl it looked a little overpowering, but it blends into the skin looking completely natural. I'd say this is a touch to red for my complexion, but that's me being really picky. My only slight gripe with this is that the shade name isn't on the product, but I only have this and a shimmery blush sticks and their packaging is shiny so for now I can tell them apart just fine.
I've heard these blush sticks be compared to the Nars multiples, but even with price difference aside the quality of this makes me never want to try another! And you get so much for the price, grab your own from Makeup Revolution for just £5.00.

2 comments:

  1. great review, I've been wanting to try the Nars version but I might buy this first! I'm currently doing a giveaway on my fashion blog if you'd like to check it out? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I'll check it out. I haven't tried the Nars ones but for the price this is so worth it I can't recommend it enough. X

      Delete