Friday 24 July 2015

My Current Fashion Favourites;

When I started this blog I intended for it to be about fashion as well as beauty. I have since discovered that taking OOTDs alone is rather a feat, so while I work on that I thought I'd share my super summery current fashion faves. Beware there are some really awkward poses throughout.
I thought I'd start on top. Crop tops are must have at this time of year, this one is from Topshop. I love the high 90's-esque neckline, the stripes and monochrome make it really easy to style especially with block coloured bright pieces. Another shirt style that I love is off the shoulder, I'm so glad to see these everywhere. I think they're a great way of baring some flesh without being too risqué. This one is from Primark, the pattern is amazing! A trend I've loved this year is the 70's. And I found this shirt which I think is prefect from New Look. The sleeves and bottom are lovely and flowy but with a little bit of off the shoulder action. This is pretty just-ish and perfect for festival wear.
Up next of course is the playsuit, a complete summer staple. My newest addition is this long sleeved number from Boohoo. I love the flowy-ness and tribal (is this tribal) print and the colour. Play suits are the perfect no effort outfits! Something else I love is flowy, non form-fitting little summer dresses like this floral one from H&M. They keep you lovely and cool and look really girly. They're also great to chuck on over a bikini on a beach day.
I thought I'd also pick out a couple of oldies but goodies that I always reach for at this time of year. As for summer coverups the denim jacket is always my go-to when it's warm. Because I'm not wearing jeans I like to wear denim on top. They're keep your warm during cooler nights but not to warm. This is an old favourite from New Look that has lasted me about two years.  I have to say that when I first saw stores selling dungarees again I literally ran to them. I have a few pairs but I thought I'd show you these slightly quirkier ones. These are from Primark and are pretty much styled on the deck chair, but I think they're cute. Dungarees may be my favourite clothing item ever. They're great for summer layering and look great with crop tops or oversized t-shirts. And the nostalgia factor is the icing on the cherry bake well.



No comments:

Post a Comment