Monday 28 September 2015

My One Product Brows;

Brow products have taken the beauty world by storm in the last year, yet due to a recent buy I have simplified my brow routine completely. That product is MUA's Brow Define Tinted Brow Mascara (wow that was long winded).
As you can probably gather, this is a tinted mascara for your brows, mine is in the shade Dark. Benefit and Maybelline among other brands also sell these, but MUA's version is just £2. To apply this I just comb it through my brows. I'd be careful to use a light hand, as if you smudge any it can tint the skin which is a nightmare to clean up. Luckily the brush is fairly small which adds to precision. The tint defines your brows, which is plenty enough for me. If you have sparse brows this might be more of a product to layer with others. The brush it also helps to groom my eyebrows into the perfect shape, and keeps them there all day just like a clear mascara. This product does pretty much everything I want to my eyebrows in one, other than pluck them!
Before                                                                        After


No comments:

Post a Comment