Friday 25 September 2015

September Primark Haul;

So, yeah... Primark happened, again. I've said it many times but I think Primark has become my favourite store. I seem to be going in more and more and not coming out with clothes, so I thought I'd show you what I picked up this time.
Up first is this PS Makeup Fixing Spray. For me, fixing spray is an essential. With it you can afford to wear a  foundation that isn't so long lasting and for £2 I couldn't not pick this up. This really is like hairspray for your face as its in an aerosol can. When applying this I felt like it was going on uneven and as its aerosol its not nice to breathe in. But it did lengthen the wear-time of my base and keep it looking fresher, and really it worked just as well as any other I've used.
I also picked up a Make-Up Brush Cleanser, this is the kind of product that you spray directly onto your brushes. I'd use this as a spot cleaner and still give my brushes a good shampoo once a fortnight (ok maybe once a month). When spraying this it smells like synthetic fruit and a little chemically if I'm honest. But it did do a good job of removing the visible product on my brushes, as well as cleansing away the germs from my face, even my foundation brush looked almost as good as new! And if you use this in the evening your brushes will be dry and ready to go by morning.
Moving onto makeup I got a PS Lip Liner Pencil, with no actual shade name. This is a gorgeous deeper pink with grey-ish undertones. This was only £1 and it applies easily as its quite a creamy feeling liner. As it has a matte finish it lasts quite a while on the lips too, and I think shade will be lovely for Autumn.
The last thing I got from the ever-expanding beauty section was this deep cleansing pad. Its basically a rubber pad with soft, flexible bristles. It also had a suction pad onto back to stick to your shower. I thought this would be great to work cleansers deeper into my skin, as well as exfoliate. It beats using your hands, right?

I also picked up yet another candle from Primark, The Orange Sunshine Soda jar candle. I really love their jar candles as their only £3, they smell gorgeous, and you can reuse the jar. As you can guess by its name, this smells really fresh and just like oranges. This was probably more suited for summer but I couldn't resist it, and its a lovely, light scent for any room at any time of year.

Have you picked up any goodies from Primark recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment