Monday 7 September 2015

P.S. Love Your Nails;

So you've just painted your nails, it took nearly an hour but even the left hand looks perfect. But now you need the loo, desperately, and you're wearing jeans, and you know how stiff the zip is on this pair... we've all been there. Primark's beauty range P.S. Love have tried to tackle this with their Nail Polish Fast Dry Spray.
The idea is that you paint your nails, then spray them all with this, wait 60 seconds and bam you have dry nails. I've tried a few of these sprays and it can be a little trickier in reality. The spray is oily and (I guess) it reacts with your polish in a way that dries it. This can pose problems, I usually stick my hands out of a window (yes, really) to spray this or it can make a bit of an oily mess on your counter tops. Then for the 60 secs you wait, do not touch anything. Also with the oil it I find you have to wash it off or again everything you touch will become oily too. I've also learned not to use it between layers as oil on your previous layer can make your polish bumpy and bubbly.
After a minute your nails are almost foolproof. You can put cardigans and coats on without worry. However it isn't 100% dry, if you get caught up in a tricky zip or something you can still chip. But out of all the sprays I've tried, this is the nearest to perfect. I've used it a handful of times and only chipped two nails so far. I wouldn't expect this to be revolutionary but 89p it definitely speeds up the nail painting process.


No comments:

Post a Comment